Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 19: My First Commercial

This post is going to be kind of like my "First Youtube Video" post. A camera crew came into my office to film a commercial for Yelp. It was part of a package they offered us and my brother (again) wanted me to do it. I felt the same way about it that I felt about making Youtube videos, but this one was even more out of my comfort zone because I've never done a commercial before and that's not my kind of thing. With the Youtube videos I'm at least giving information that helps people. I kept hoping the camera guy would get stuck in traffic and have to re-schedule! But nope. He showed up on time and I had to sit there and talk about myself and my law firm on camera. I lived. I haven't watched it. Just like I haven't watched any of my Youtube videos. It was all early in the morning so I couldn't even get my hair done or anything like that! But I got through it and it's done. :-) Maybe by the end of this year I'll finally be comfortable being on a screen and will feel comfortable posting these videos. But for now, I'm just glad it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment