Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week 18: First Time Watching Fela and First "Activation of the Creative Order" Experience

For Week 18 I FINALLY got to see Fela!



I missed it when it was on Broadway and missed it during it's first round in LA, but I caught it this time! It was only here for a few days, so I had to re-arrange some stuff to go but it was worth it. It was a beautiful show filled with amazing dance, music, and politics. :-D

For that same weekend I had signed up for a Dr. Robert McDonald workshop on a process called"The Activation of the Creative Order." I wasn't too sure what to expect, but I've been working with Dr. McDonald for a couple of years now and I think he's wonderful. He practices a healing method called The Destination Method, which he developed and uses a lot of Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques. He's a master when it comes to the brain and thoughts. This workshop in particular was 3 days longs and I had never seen the process before and didn't know much about it.

It turned out to be a process to activate creation/manifestation. And it incorporated a process which helped you integrate the part of you that wants what you desire to manifest and the part of you that does not want it, because according to Dr. McDonald, if there was no part of you that didn't want it, you would have it. Additionally, it involved a process for developing faith and certainty that your manifestation is. That was pretty cool. I'm sure I can't get into it but it involves seeing the future scene from the future of the future. It was pretty cool. I will report back results. :-D That was Week 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment